Stillwater Conservation District
December 5, 2017 @ 7PM | Columbus USDA Conference Room
- MINUTES Approve minutes of previous meeting.
- TREASURER’S REPORT Approve bills.
- Steve Story
- Noel Keogh
- Rod Fink
- Robert Van Oosten
- Kenneth Kem
- Will Downs
- Butch Behrent
- Garrett Larson, NRCS
- Sharon Flemetis, Admin
- Public Comment (3 Minute Limit)
- 310 APPLICATIONS AND COMPLAINTS
- 17-E02 Cove – Headgate work for Ditch Repair– Needs Inspection
- 17-002 Langford- Yellowstone River– Waiting for update
- 17-008 Flanagan-Debris Removal– Waiting for update
- 17-014 Carse –Ylwstone/Stillwater (Columbus) – on HOLD
- 17-015 Nelson – Stillwater (Columbus) – New application received, Inspected was completed on 11/28/17 by Corky, Jason, and Sharon with Stillwater Excavating on site.
- OLD BUSINESS
- Grant Updates
- * RRG-14-1605 Groundwater Evaluation – Money was approved for release on 10/27/17. As of 11/29/17 funds have not hit the bank account. Funds will not be deposited
- * RRGL – Yanzick/Brey Riddle – No update to report
- * 223 Grant – Lower Stillwater Assessment – Lindsey received an email from Warren Kellogg stating that he is in the final edit mode for the assessment report.
- * 223 Grant – Woodard Ditch – No update to report
- ST 1601 Hamilton Water Reservation –Water Reservation remains pending.
- Technology Assistance Program–
- Credit Card for training/hotel
- Grant Updates
- NEW BUSINESS
- 2018 Tree Order Forms & Any forms that are turned in will only be added to the order once $50% of total purchase is made. Remaining balance will be due at time of pick up.
- 2018 Available Tree Inventory List- over 250 types and sizes are available
- Soil Health Workshop Jan. 18th, 2018 – Registration online $15.00 or $20.00 at the Door, includes lunch. Doors open at 8am- ends mid-afternoon.
- Grant Deadline- Jan. 16, 2018
SAVE THE DATE:
Next Stillwater Conservation District Board Meeting- Jan. 2nd 2018
Soil Health Workshop Jan. 18th, 2018 at the Big Horn Resort, Billings